If I Lived At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

...I would try to act and talk Presidential, not stupid and vapid. And I'd talk about how to make the world better, not more fearful or intolerant. I'd tell the truth instead of lies. I'd offer ideas on how to fix economies, health care shortages, global warming, public schools, divisive thinking and other stuff that's pretty important, too. I'd show that I have a heart AND a brain. In fact....

Monday, August 08, 2005

....I'd make sure that all the people who worked for me told the truth, too, and if they were found to have told a lie, even a little one, I'd politely point them to the door and tell them to go find somewhere else to work.

I wouldn't want people in my country, and people around the world, to think that the folks in the White House were making things up or not being honest all the time. That could get you into a lot of trouble, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home