If I Lived At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

...I would try to act and talk Presidential, not stupid and vapid. And I'd talk about how to make the world better, not more fearful or intolerant. I'd tell the truth instead of lies. I'd offer ideas on how to fix economies, health care shortages, global warming, public schools, divisive thinking and other stuff that's pretty important, too. I'd show that I have a heart AND a brain. In fact....

Thursday, August 18, 2005

...I think I'd do the right thing and end my five-week vacation a few weeks early, especially since there's so much going on right now. I'd go back to Washington D.C. and get back to work, just because it would be the moral thing to do when so many people are not able to enjoy life right now, what with the occupation of Iraq going south and soldiers dying there for no reason and gas prices skyrocketing and inflation heating up and half of my staff being investigated for leaking an agent's name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home