If I Lived At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

...I would try to act and talk Presidential, not stupid and vapid. And I'd talk about how to make the world better, not more fearful or intolerant. I'd tell the truth instead of lies. I'd offer ideas on how to fix economies, health care shortages, global warming, public schools, divisive thinking and other stuff that's pretty important, too. I'd show that I have a heart AND a brain. In fact....

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

....Even though she was a slob as a teen-ager, I think I'd appoint my daughter to be in charge of the cleanup of New Orleans (and then when that's done, I'd put her in charge of the cleanup/reorganization of the entire federal government). She lived for a year in the Big Easy, so she knows the city. She doesn't take crap from anybody (never has, not from the moment of birth), she has an uncanny ability to organize people around a cause, and she's turned into a meticulous cleaner who actually loves to receive Mr. Clean Magic Erasers as gifts. I think she has the perfect combination of talents and skills, and I'd be proud to have her as part of my administration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home