If I Lived At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

...I would try to act and talk Presidential, not stupid and vapid. And I'd talk about how to make the world better, not more fearful or intolerant. I'd tell the truth instead of lies. I'd offer ideas on how to fix economies, health care shortages, global warming, public schools, divisive thinking and other stuff that's pretty important, too. I'd show that I have a heart AND a brain. In fact....

Thursday, September 04, 2008

.....I would really emphasize the need for things like truth and common-sense government that works. So let me just remind folks of these blasts from the past (8 years):

duct tape and plastic
WMD
spider holes
Abu Ghraib
"when the Iraqis stand up, we'll stand down"
white-cake uranium
FISA
wiretapping for democracy
Katrina
Heckuva job, Brownie
Harriet Miers
"I-don't-recall" Gonzalez
Jack Abramoff
No Child Left Behind
Cheney face-shooting extravaganza
"Al Quaeda determined to strike within the United States" pre-9/11 memo
9/11 Commission recommendations (not implemented)
biological warfare trailers
$600 rebates will stimulate the economy amazingly well
strategery

Enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home